Thursday, October 28, 2010

Eyes wide open

                                       Eyes wide open thinking
                          of you, like I often do, if only
                         you were close enough to touch
                        Not so far away, in a whole other
                           world of peace and love.

                        Your eyes as blue as the sky & A
                      Smile that could light up a room. A
                         warmth about you, I will never
                   forget as long as I live,one day we will
                        meet again,but as for now I will
                    see you in my dreams. I know your on
                        that yellow brick road in the sky.  
                            
                                            By: Sissie Ahn 10/28

1 comment:

  1. Please forgive my mistakes! It is late and I am to tired to go back and fix it. :) You get it though.

    ReplyDelete