Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Smile at me

Walking around with a smile on my face, thinking thoughts of you. I see your face, in my head and you make me smile. I hear your voice on the phone and again, I smile. I think of you often and the way you make my heart skip a beat. The smile I keep on my face, all from the joy you bring to my life.

You smile at me, I smile back, some may not understand or even want to. They don't know you like I do. You try to hide and be so tuff, your smile only shown here and there. I see you smile up under your mask. I wear my smile from ear to ear, never a worry of who is near. Why not show your smile like a light shinning bright? It shouldn't be such a fight. I smile at you and you smile back.

                                                                     Sissie Ahn 10-19-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment