Sunday, October 24, 2010

Goodnight World

                                      The night is young, but so not I.

                                       I must sleep and dream
                                   the dreams that make me smile.

                                 When the morning comes to wake me again.
                                   If the sun shines upon my face,what a great
                                            day it is sure to be!

                                 Sleeping,dreaming and waking to a new day.
                             Make new memories of laughing,tears and smiles.
                                 It's all good at the days end,because
                                     I spent it with the one's I love. 

                             Goodnight world, I am off to hit the rack
                                        I will see you in my dreams!! 

                                                                                                   By: Sissie Ahn 10/24/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment