Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A feather

The leaves on the trees blow away with the wind. Is that you, blowing them down the street. Could we meet? Will you show your face to me? Where did you go? I hear your voice in my ear, no that couldn't be, you have been gone way to long. I see your face in the clouds. I thought you were behind me, turned around and no such luck.

Where did you go? Is that you dropping a feather here and there, at my door step. A perfect white feather with a hint of your perfume, lingering from it. Are you trying to let me know your still near? Where did you go? I know you come and go, flying,floating and spreading Angel dust about. I feel you at times. I know your near, I sense you here and there.

                                                                             By: Sissie Ahn 11/2/2010

2 comments: