Saturday, November 20, 2010

A mothers poem

Waiting in the wind for you. Where did you go for so long? I miss you, in your room at night and the mess you left in the bathroom. I miss things, I never thought, I would. I miss you where did you go? What are you doing? Who are you talking to,walking with and thinking about? Where did you go for so long without a call?

Missing you and still loving you. My daughter, my oldest child,where did the time go? I blinked and you went from two to 20 like that! Where did you go, how are doing? These are things I think about often. I may not always have said it, but you make a Mother proud! Sweet,smart and caring! Sometimes I live through your eyes. Missing you and your love. Mom

                                                            By:Sissie Ahn 11/20/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment