Saturday, November 6, 2010

Near or far

I think back to the day you left. You were with us just a few years,but a lfetime of lessons, you did teach. A mother is more then blood and can come from a caring lady, who loves and cares for you. Do not be sad for you left, to save yourself and son. No one is angry, God gave us what we needed, when we needed it,as he often does. He sent you back to me to fill the voids. You heart is golden and it shows in your smile. Time cannot erase love or tarmish it.

It is like we just picked back up where we left off. A new begaining, a new life to share. Great memories and new ones to make. A blessing is what you are to me. I thought of you often and still do. I hope the same rings true for you. Your loved far away and thought of as family always.

                             For someone dear to me. By:Sissie Ahn Nov.6,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment