Sunday, November 21, 2010

Glimmer of hope

Looking in your crying eye's, a glimmer of light I see. That is hope, that glimmer I see. I know you will find your way! Hold on tight and enjoy the ride, this is the only life you get. Don't look back and feel regretes, just take what you learned and move on. Life is short and not always sweet but enjoy the winding road.

Is that a glimmer, I see in your eye's of tears or just a glimpse of what might be? I see you smile and I know your ok. The tears of fear and sadness turned to tears of joy in a flash! You snap back like a rubber band no one can hold you down. Strong willed and determination will make those tears dry up! Yes, a glimmer of hope and joy, I do see. The light is a ray of hope from above! :)

                 By: Sissie Ahn 11/22/2010

1 comment:

  1. SO FAR AWAY
    So far away the things you did,So far away the things you hid,So far away from what means the most in my life,So far away it cuts like a knife,So far away you wrote that love lied,So far away you wrote that love died,So far away let my love never be mistaken,So far away the love BEHIND THIS SMILE can never be taken DAD

    ReplyDelete